There are many pills, drugs and shakes available in the market to burn more calories and they could even help to a degree. But it is seen that after you stop having them you tend to gain the weight you lost.
So, it is always preferable to go for a fitness regime or natural nutritional supplements as the others can have a side effect which you will not know now but see the results later.
Also, remember that nutritional supplements alone are not enough. They need to be combined with appropriate and moderate daily exercise and a healthy diet with lesser fat and carbohydrates. Use this Hcg diet food list to help you with that.
One of the well-known brands of nutritional supplements is Nutrilite. This brand is marketed by Amway Enterprises globally. You can find these products in over 90 countries and you can buy them from any authorized distributor in your locality as they are not sold in shops.
Nutrilite Products: Nutrilite products are made with organic plant compounds and are one of the top Nutrition Supplements in the world. They have their own 60,000 acres of certified organic farms where they grow their plants. They have their own manufacturing facility spread over in the United States of America, Brazil and Mexico. The company headquarters are in Ada, Michigan. It has won many international awards for product quality.
Nutritional supplements are always taken in combination just like our diet since it includes many ingredients. Here are some of their two products which are very popular for weight loss. Even though they are perfectly safe and with no side effects, before going on these do check with your physician as you might have a medical condition where may not allow you to take such supplements.
- An average Indian diet should include 6 to 8.5 g of crude fiber. Due to influence of western food and urbanization, the consumption of highly refined food has increased thereby reducing the intake of dietary fiber in our diet. This causes weight gain.
- As per the Institute of medicine, children above 12 year and adults can consume 14 gms of fiber for every 10000 calories of food they eat each day. The Nutrilite Fiber is a unique blend of three natural soluble fibers – Resistant maltodextrin, partially hydrolysed guar gum and Inulin.
- It offers you a convenient way to get the fiber needed to support normal digestive function. Nutrilite Fiber cleanses your digestive system like a vaccum cleaner. Hence it has the ability to remove access liver fat from your body helping you to reducing or manage your weight.
- It is recommended that adults or children above 12 years can take one or two scoops of fiber per day which can be increased gradually later.
2.Nutrilite Milk Thistle with Dandelion:
- Due to the modern lifestyle of high stress levels, poor diet, processed food, excessive alcohol, poor water and air quality, medication, exposure to hazardous pollutants like pesticides and herbicides, inappropriate rest can put a lot of stress on our liver. This can not only cause a poor functioning of our liver but also put give rise to excess fat deposits in our body leading to weight gain.
- Milk Thistle with Dandelion is a herbal supplement that has a unique combination of milk thistle, Dandelion root and Turmeric which are studied to support liver health. It also contains a range of B Vitamins and exclusive Nutrilite Acerola & Citrus concentrates for additional support.
- This product helps in normal physiological functioning of the liver. It contains flavonoid complex-Silymarin, a powerful antioxidant that helps reduce free radical damage to the liver and reducing excess fat deposits in the liver in a completely natural way.
- The normal dose of milk thistle is one tablet two times a day with meals.
If you are taking these two products on a daily basis, you will see a natural weight loss process of between 1-2 kg per month. But remember this alone will not be enough. You will need to bring a lifestyle change as well. The lifestyle change must include – your pattern of sleeping in night (6-8 hours at least), healthy and nutritious food products ( including at least 4-5 servings of fruits and vegetables) and at least 60 minutes exercise 3 times a week.